5 Sessions / 4 hours each (20hours)
Saturday from 5:00PM to 9:00PM
-Working with Images Resolution & Size
- Introduction About Photoshop
- The Workspace.
- Open file and Saving Images and File Formats.
- Learn which format is best for saving your photos: JPEG, TIFF, PSD, PNG, .. etc
-Understand which format is best for what and explain why. Also, understanding [JPG] compression and how to achieve the best quality of it.
- Why should you care about understanding DPI & Resolution? Because if you are going to print something (particularly of quality), knowing a few basics will save you a lot of time and give you the best results. Resolution, Image Size and Printing.
- Transform Image size, Canvas size, Color setting and assign profile.
- Selecting Part of an Image for local Adjustment.
- Selections tools.
- Tools (Dodge, Burn, Sponge, Blur, Sharpen and History Brushes).
- Load Brushes to Photoshop.
- Healing Brush and Patch and Clone.
- Color Replacement
- Content aware Fill, Move & Expand.
- The Marquee Tools (Selection)
-Introduction to Layers Masks & Smart Object
- What is a Layer?
- Layers Panel.
- Layer Filter.
- Blend Modes.
- Layer Effects (Styles).
- Layer Groups.
-Basics of Raw Adjustments.
-Show we can use the Raw file to get the highest quality for the image.
- HDR - Sharpness.
- Reduce Noise.
– Adjustment Layers
- Curves & Levels & Brightness & Contrast & Vibrance & Exposure & Color Balance & Hue&Saturation & Selective Color & Channel Mixer & Color Lookup & Gradient Map
– Blending Options & Filters
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: