Photographers will take over El Gouna this summer!
Photopia is thrilled to announce the launch of our first edition of El Gouna Photo Week in full partnership with Orascom Hotels Management & El Gouna Hotels.
Get ready photographers, storytellers, filmmakers, creatives, stylists, editors and all image-makers for an immersive first edition hosting a rich educational program by celebrated speakers & professionals in the industry of image-making in Egypt. 30+ back-to-back talks, panel discussions, workshops and live-demos, photowalks to roam around El Gouna, exhibitions, networking events and many engaging activities for photographers!
The event program is progressive and engaging which will offer a wide range of commercial photography, videography & image-making educational activities by top names and experts in the region. A diverse program of 25+ back-to-back talks, panel discussions and live-demos.
The event program is diverse and engaging, offering a wide range of commercial photography, cinematography & image-related educational activities by experts in the region with a program of:
- Live Demos (Beach & stage)
- Photo Walks
- Networking events
- FREE Shooting Locations at El Gouna.
El Gouna Photo Week will kick off with 6 high-end photography workshops with the most renowned names in the region then will end with the BIG WEEKEND with All stage activities held over three consecutive days on the weekend, covering different topics back-to-back stage activities hosting iconic instructors and influential photographers on the scene and genres including: hospitality, architecture, interior, food, fashion, styling, lifestyle, cinematography and more.
THE BIG WEEKEND activities will take place at TU Berlin Campus, El Gouna
OPEN CALLS, WORKSHOPS & MASTERCLASSES
SPEAKERS & INSTRUCTORS
• Abdallah Sabry (Portrait photographer & Sony Ambassador)
• Ahmad Al Morsy (cinematographer)
• Ali Ali (Film Director)
• Ämr Ezz Eldinn (Fashion Photographer & Filmmaker)
• Amina Zaher (fashion photographer)
• Amy Mowafi (Founder of Mo4 Network)
• Batool Aldaawi (Advertising & commercial photographer)
• Coucla Refaat (Destination and Commercial photographer).
• Farida El Bustani (fine art photographer)
• Karim El Hayawan (Visual artist)
• Mohamed Khattab (Street fashion photographer)
• Maged Nassar (Film Director)
• Maria Saba (Conceptual visual artist & photographer)
• Mohamed Baitie (Architect and Color expert)
• Mohamed El Zayat (Film Director)
• Mohamed Fathi “Shank” (Film Director)
• Moe Ismail (Digital Creator)
• Nelly El Sharkawy (Conceptual photographer)
• Nour El Refai (Architecture photographer)
• Nirvana Bebers (Founder at Digitent)
• Omar Zein (Sports Photographer)
• Salma El Kashef (Photographer & Filmmaker)
• Sarah Ibrahim (Food Stylist)
• Tasneem Alsultan (Photographer, storyteller and global traveller)
• Timmy Mowafi (Founder of NFTs Arabia)
• Yehia Bedeir (Creative Director)
• Yehia El Alaily (Food photographer)
Orascom Hotels is sponsoring part of your stay at El Gouna offering a special price.
We are happy to give you our special rate, given exclusively to El Gouna Photo Week attendees by Orascom through this exclusive link below with up till 30% off on basic rates for long stays and good deals for short ones.
EL GOUNA SHOOTING LOCATIONS
The big surprise is El Gouna Shooting Locations! El Gouna Hotels are providing photographers with 15+ beautiful indoor and outdoor locations during the whole week for photographers to shoot ar, including some of the top hotels and venues in El Gouna. Full Free access to any some selected hotels and open areas in El Gouna if you are staying at El Gouna Hotels) – Ask Photopia team about the details.