1. Develop a unique vision for their photography career
2. Analyse the current photography market situation and determine their opportunities and challenges
3. Determine their personal and professional strengths and weaknesses.
4. Set their photography career goals and objectives
5. Determine their photography career strategies
6. Set their photography action plan
7. Measure their performance
8. Put all of the above in a Photographer's Marketing Plan
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Dr. Nader Elhareedi is the professor of marketing management, advertising and promotion, and consumer behavior. He is also a professional photographer, video producer, and a partner at Leap Media advertising agency with a consumer list that includes many reputable local and international brands. He writes and shoots for many publications, he is a photography instructor, and he's been a member of judging committees in many photography competitions.