1. Introduction to Koreefilm’s work and portofolio.
2. Understanding and seeing light
3. Using one light source on location
4. Using two light source on location
6. additive light approach on location
7. Work flow & retouching
Day one: Understanding light in the studio
while shooting and demonstrating many portrait light set ups plus work flow & retouching.
Day two: shooting outdoor and understanding light with ourdoor experience and workflow + retouching.
What to bring:
-ND filters 0.6 and 0.9 or Variable ND
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Half Korean Half Egyptian, born in Queens, New York. But now based in Alexandria, Egypt. A Filmmaker and a photographer who captures inspiring and engaging stories and creative insights, working across a broad range of media, generating original creative insights and executions in TV Ads, photography, and advertising.
Founder: Qube Productions and KoreeFilms
Koree Films: https://www.facebook.com/Koreefilms?fref=ts]]
Portrait BTS links: