• Modality/Method: The course is well-balanced between demonstrations and hands on practical workshop.
• Advise on cleansing procedure (Before and after makeup) and hygiene for makeup equipment
• Effectively apply bridal makeup application (Foundation, eyebrow, false eyelashes, lips, blushes)
• Running a Successful Business
• Client Relationships
• Soft Romantic Bridal Look
• Couture Bridal Look
• Advanced foundation knowledge and shading(Indoor/Outdoor Equipment Required: Your own set of professional brushes
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Amina Metwally is a certified bridal and fashion make-up artist from the Academy Of Freelance Makeup "AOFM" London Bridal, Day, Night, Events & Fashion makeup. She worked in collaboration with many renowned wedding and fashion photographers. She is a very pleasant and giving instructor who is keen to deliver all her experience to her students.
What our past student said about the Make-up Chair & Amina Metwally:
"She was very helpful and knowledgeable & she helped us very well in matching skin tone"
"Good materials,handouts, environment and the contents of the course"
"Learnt how to make the bride feel happy.. and I am very satisfied with the place and the teamwork."
"The course outlines & handouts as well as the materials were used are
good. and so was the environment of the course"
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/AminaMetwallyMakeup/