– Basics photography skills:
With breakout sessions that will enable you to manually control the camera in natural light situations.
- Tips and tricks:
On utilizing photography for laboratory communication from matching single incisors to full mouth rehablitaions.
– The most current techniques:
In dental photography and lightening that will make your pictures stand out and your dentistry look extraordinary.
– How to integrate DSLR video and digital smile design techniques into presentation and communication with the patient, lab and restorative team.
– How to get predictable result every time in different conditions.
– Exposure principles.
– Basic armamentarium and dental photography accessories.
– Advanced set up and dental cinematography.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Dr Ahmed Hamdy:
Dr. Ahmed Hamdy, a teaching assistant, oral medicine and periodontology department faculty of dentistry, BUE
Bds, MSc – Researcher – Ain Shams University.
Certified Practitioner in Implant Dentistry – Ain Shams University.
Facebook Page: Dr.Ahmed hamdy dental studio