8 Sessions (theory, practice and final project)
-Give you an understandng of photography & videography basics.
- The art of photography.
- Learn about White balance.
- Low budget filmmaking.
- The best use of the ambient/natural light to produce remarkable reullts.
- Be off AUTO and take dramatically better photos.
- Build a story.
- Turn a concept into an image /film.
- Video edting.
- Final Project: Make a short, low budget film using motion or stills (your choice) with a concept assigned by the instructor.
- Attendees should have photography basics.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
She is a 25 years old filmmaker who graduated from the Film Institute (Cinematography Department). She currently works as an assistant DOP. She made 4 short independent films of her own. Also shot a film called "Speed of Light" (her graduation project) which participated in many international film festivals.
She had a solo photography Exhibition lately.
Salma on Behance: https://www.behance.net/salmamahdid7d3
Salma on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/salmaelkashef